"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere." Van Gough

Monday, July 6, 2015

#3


Hey Y'all!! Are you ready for round 3? 

If this is your first time to participate here's how the exchange works.

Fill-out and submit the form (click on the Exchange Form link below). Once sign-ups close we will pair up exchange partners and email you their information. We know how excited you will be to find out what state you will be mailing to but please be patient with us as we are wives and homeschool mamas first and foremost.

Sign Up Form!

A few business items: 

* For those that wish to participate we are asking that you make a required $5 donation to Sole Hope. It's a chance for us to give towards a beautiful cause and all money raised goes directly to them! The link to donate is found on our sign up form. Go check them out and see all the amazing things they are doing! Sole Hope 

* This round we are opening up sign ups for 400 participants that means we have the potential to raise $2,000.00 for Sole Hope!!!

* Sign ups will be open until Friday, July 12th or until we hit the 400 participant cut-off! Please, PLEASE have your boxes in the mail no later than August 31st!!!

* If for some reason you cannot participate after signing up please let us know right away so we can match your partner up with a new pal. *All donations are non-refundable. 

* The Nature Pal Exchange is only open to families with children. 


Now the fun part! Get outside, start exploring, and collecting bits and pieces of nature! We suggest (but it's totally up to you...get creative) to package your finds in an egg crate and label what you are sending to the best of your knowledge. If you want to add postcards or extra goodies from your region again that's totally up to you. It's all about having fun, being creative, and learning about our beautiful world.  If you need some inspiration check out #naturepalexchange on instagram.

Dawn has some really great posts on sending and sharing specimens safely!

*Please use wisdom when choosing items to send! When in doubt it's better to leave it out! 

24 comments:

  1. I just signed up! YAY! ... but I put down an old Instagram handle. It's TASHATUMBLESON not tmtumbleson. Can someone change that for me? Please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just sighed up! Our family is really looking forward to this exchange. I did have one question, what is an Instagram handle? I put my Instagram name down instead. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We signed up, too! I forgot to mention this in the comment section on the application but we have lived in Florida and Pennsylvania, is it possible to ask that we get paired with someone who doesn't live in those states? If not, I totally understand as you have a lot of applicants, just thought I'd ask. :) We are so excited to be a part of our first exchange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email us @ naturepalexchange@gmail.com Put attention Christy in the the subject and we will try our best :)

      Delete
  4. I just signed up, first time!! yay! I didn't see in the comment application section a place to put we have spent the last 7 years in Oregon til up to 2 years ago and maybe we could avoid being paired with a fam from there? Ditto to the above comment about I totally understand you have a LOT of applicants to pair and no worries, I thought I'd just throw it out there as well. Thank you!! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this is my husbands google account. The comment is from me, Rebecca. =)

      Delete
    2. Where is your current location? We will try our best :)

      Delete
  5. Do we sign up once per child? Or once per family? Should the sign-up be under my name or my child(ren)'s? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I donated last week but I must not of finished the sign up because I haven't received any information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are still in the process of pairing up partners. At the time of donation all you would have received is a payment conformation email. If you don't hear back from us by the end of next week email us at naturepalexchange(at)gmail.com Thanks :)

      Delete
  7. Bummer... I missed out!! I am not sure how that happened! :( If you find you need another participant, we'd love to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Liberty, email us at naturepalexchange@gmail.com and we can put you on the waitlist

      Delete
  8. Well it looks like we missed out to sign up in time! We were on vacation this past month. Can we be on the wait list? I have two eager homeschooled kiddos who would love to participate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm e-mailing you at naturepalexchange@gmail.com now :)

      Delete
  9. So awesome! Wish I heard of this sooner! Sounds like a must for Fall! I'll be looking out next month for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ps, if any need anot her sender feel free to let us know, I'm sure we can meet the Aug 31st send out date. If not Fall we will be ready for sure! :)

      Delete
    2. Ps, if any need anot her sender feel free to let us know, I'm sure we can meet the Aug 31st send out date. If not Fall we will be ready for sure! :)

      Delete
  10. Hi there~ I am a homeschooling mommy of two girls 8 & 6.5. We live in Dallas Texas and would love to be apart of this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I just learned about this from a friend and would love to participate in the next exchange. When will the next one take place and how can I make sure not to miss the sign up date? Is there a newsletter sign up? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there from Dallas Texas~ I have two daughters I homeschool. They are 8 and 6.5. We would LOVE to participate in the Nature Exchange! How can we get started? My email address is handey711@yahoo.com and my cell is 214.564.2944

    ReplyDelete